Kapellen (Moers): Difference between revisions

Jump to navigation Jump to search
72 bytes added ,  10:07, 27 December 2023
m
Text replacement - "↵↵'''" to "'''"
m (Text replacement - ".jpg|center]]" to ".jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]")
m (Text replacement - "↵↵'''" to "'''")
(14 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{de}}
'''KAPELLEN'''
'''KAPELLEN'''


Line 7: Line 5:
Incorporated into : 1975 [[Moers]]
Incorporated into : 1975 [[Moers]]
    
    
[[File:kapellem.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]
[[File:kapellem.jpg|center|alt=Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]
    
    
====Origin/meaning====
===Origin/meaning===
The arms were officially granted on February 28, 1959.
The arms were officially granted on February 28, 1959.


The arms show a canting chapel (Kapelle), which refers to the historical chapel devoted to St. Ludgerus, which developed into the present village church. The silver and blue colours are those of the Friemersheim Estate, which became part of the County of Moers in the 14th century. The small shield shows the arms of the Counts of Moers.  
The arms show a canting chapel (Kapelle), which refers to the historical chapel devoted to St. Ludgerus, which developed into the present village church. The silver and blue colours are those of the Friemersheim Estate, which became part of the County of Moers in the 14th century. The small shield shows the arms of the Counts of Moers.  


{{de}}
{{media}}
{{media}}


[[Literature]] : http://www.moers.nrw.cc/infos/heraldik.htm
[[Civic Heraldry Literature - Germany|'''Literature''']]: http://www.moers.nrw.cc/infos/heraldik.htm


[[Category:German Municipalities K]]
[[Category:German Municipalities K]]
approved, Bureaucrats, Interface administrators, Members who can see the literature depository, Administrators, uploader
3,706,425

edits

Navigation menu