Gräfenhausen (Weiterstadt): Difference between revisions

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Text replacement - "Incorporated into :" to "Incorporated into:"
m (Text replacement - ". ===Origin/meaning===" to ". |- |'''English''' | {{blazon wanted}} |} ===Origin/meaning=== ")
m (Text replacement - "Incorporated into :" to "Incorporated into:")
Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
 
(14 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{de}}
'''GRÄFENHAUSEN'''
'''GRÄFENHAUSEN'''


State : [[Hessen]]<br/>
State : [[Hessen]]<br/>
District (Kreis) : [[Darmstadt-Dieburg]] (until 1975 [[Darmstadt (kreis)|Darmstadt]])<br/>
District (Kreis) : [[Darmstadt-Dieburg]] (until 1975 [[Darmstadt (kreis)|Darmstadt]])<br/>
Incorporated into : 1977 [[Weiterstadt]]
Incorporated into: 1977 [[Weiterstadt]]


[[File:grafenha.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]
[[File:grafenha.jpg|center|alt=Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]


===Official blazon===
{| class="wikitable"
|+Official blazon
|-
|'''German'''
|
Geviert von Rot und Silber: 1 und 4 ein blau gezungter silberner Brackenkopf mit fünf blauen Kugeln auf dem Ohr.
Geviert von Rot und Silber: 1 und 4 ein blau gezungter silberner Brackenkopf mit fünf blauen Kugeln auf dem Ohr.
|-
|-
|'''English'''  
|'''English'''  
| {{blazon wanted}}
| blazon wanted
|}
|}


===Origin/meaning===
===Origin/meaning===
The arms were officially granted in 1960.  
The arms were officially granted in 1960.  


The division in four quarters in silver and red is derived from the arms of the State of Würzburg, to which the village historically belonged. The dog's head was the crest of the arms of the Lords of Heusenstamm, who ruled the toen before the Archbishops of Würzburg. The latter also appeared on the 17<sup>th</sup> century seals of the village.In the 1950s other arms were proposed, see below. These also combined symbols for Würzburg (crosier and mitre) and the complete crest of the Lords of Heusenstamm. <br/>
The division in four quarters in silver and red is derived from the arms of the State of Würzburg, to which the village historically belonged. The dog's head was the crest of the arms of the Lords of Heusenstamm, who ruled the toen before the Archbishops of Würzburg. The latter also appeared on the 17<sup>th</sup> century seals of the village.In the 1950s other arms were proposed, see below. These also combined symbols for Würzburg (crosier and mitre) and the complete crest of the Lords of Heusenstamm. <br/>
[[File:grafenha2.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]  
[[File:grafenha2.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Coat of arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]  


{{de}}
{{media}}
{{media}}


[[Civic Heraldry Literature - Germany|Literature]] : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes; Hessisches wappenbuch, 1956
[[Civic Heraldry Literature - Germany|'''Literature''']]: Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes; Hessisches wappenbuch, 1956


[[Category:German Municipalities G|Grafenhausen]]
[[Category:German Municipalities G|Grafenhausen]]
approved, Bureaucrats, Interface administrators, Members who can see the literature depository, Administrators, uploader
3,709,903

edits

Navigation menu