|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on July 30, 1938.
The arms show a linden tree and a bench. These symbolise the historical court (Ding), which was held in the village for a very long time. The bench of the judges still existed in the village and was thus chosen as the arms.
Literature : Barner, 1953