The arms were officially granted on March 2, 1939.
The arms are based on the arms of the town of Harsewinkel, in which two of the canting horseheads are replaced by the daisy from the arms of Marienfeld and the comb from the arms of Greffen.
To the Amt belonged :
This page is part of the German heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature: Meijer, 1940