|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
In Grün ein offener silberner Flug.
The arms were devised in 1947 and officially granted on January 27, 1948.
As no historical arms or seals were known for the village, the above arms were chosen. The wings are taken from the arms of the Lords of Bertnang, who lived in the village.
Literature : Gönner and Bardua, 1966