The arms were granted on March 2, 1939 to the former Amt Beelen and continued by the municipality.
The arms are a combination of the arms of the Von Baack family (diamonds) and the arms of the Lords of Oesede (lion).
This page is part of the German heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink