|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
(de) In Rot unter einem liegenden silbernen Oberschenkelknochen eine goldene Brunnenschale mit silbernem Sprudel.
The arms were granted in 1952.
The canting bone (Bein) in the chief was already shown in the local village dating from 1454. All later seals and images of the village showed a bone, in our without a shield. In the early 20th century the arms were granted and showed the bone in a red field.
The fountain in the lower half of the arms symbolises the mineral springs in the area.
Literature : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.