|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on September 4, 1964.
The two sticks are derived from the arms of the Lords of Bortfeld, who originated in the municipality and who became extinct in 1685. The original colours were silver and red, but these were changed into the colours of the State of Braunschweig, to which the area historically belonged.
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:
Click on the image to support the site !
|Support the site:|
Download shop with old heraldic books
Literature : Rabbow, 1977