Federal subject : Chuvash Republic
District (Raion) : Kanashsky
В червленом поле - золотой акведук о двух опорах и трех между ними арках, крайние из которых видимы наполовину, сопровожденный в средней арке серебряным отвлеченным снизу фонтаном
The arms were officially granted on November 21, 2014.
The arms show the Mokrinsky concrete railway viaduct bridge, which is officially included in the list of historical and cultural monuments of the Kanashsky region. This monumental bridge was built in 1914-1918. All work was carried out under the guidance and supervision of the German design engineer Geghard Schumacher. The height of the bridge is 34 meters, its length 360 meters, it stands on 16 concrete pillars.
Under it is a holy spring in honor of the Equal-to-the-Apostles Princess Olga, indicated in the coat of arms by a silver fountain.
Literature: Image from http://wshipunov.ucoz.ru/
Support the site: