CONTACT, REACTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Comments and suggestions are very welcome, but we cannot immediately process new information. We do, however, try to answer as soon as possible questions regarding permission or reported mistakes and to add information on request.
We have no data on coats of arms of families, individual persons or genealogical data !
Mails requesting information on genealogical data will not be answered.
You can mail in :
- English or Nederlands and you will receive answers in English or Dutch.
- If you send an e-mail in : German, French, Danish, Icelandic, Swedish, Czech, Slovak or Norwegian, you will receive answer in English.
- if you send an e-mail in another language, it can't be read ...
Please read the following carefully :
- Contributions (new images/information) to the site can be send with as subject : Civic Heraldry Contributions. (also if you have images of the use of civic arms in your town !)
- If you would like us to add information on a certain town, send a mail with the subject : Please add information with the name of the town(s) in the mail.
- Permission for use of images or texts can be send with as subject : Permission asked for use
- Please send any broken links or mistakes in the lay-out with as subject Broken Link.
- If you need help in identifying unknown arms (NOT family arms !) send a mail with as subject : Can you identity these arms ?
- If you have any books for sale first have a look in the literature list, whether we already have it, send a mail with as subject : Books for sale
- If you have any other items to offer send a mail with as subject : Offer
- If you have suggestions for the site send a mail with as subject : Suggestions
- If you have any other question send a mail with as subject : Other Question
If these topics are not mentioned, the mail will automatically be rejected as spam !
We apologise for the inconvenience, but we receive too many mails and some structuring is necessary...
Postal address of the site:
Stichting Heraldry of the World i.o.
6871 BM Renkum
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Heraldry of the World is a private site,
all paid for by 1 person and
maintained by 3 persons as a hobby.
If you like this initiative, please, support the site: