County of Hohenembs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World
Civic heraldry of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
COUNTY OF HOHENEMBS
The County of Hohenembs (now Hohenems in Austria) was an Imperial loan, which became part of Austria proper in 1765. The arms are identical to the arms of the Counts of Embs, later Hohenembs.
Literature : Ströhl, 1890