|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on August 15, 1983.
The arms show in the upper half a canting pine tree (Tanne) for Dannweiler. The tree is taken from the old seal of the village, known since 1741. The lower half shows the arms of the Lords von Waldenau, who had their estate near Frohnbach.
Literature : Debus, 1988