Diocese of Blackburn
DIOCESE OF BLACKBURN
Country : United Kingdom
Denomination : Anglican
Established : 1926
Arms : Per fesse gules and Or, two keys in saltire wards downwards argent in chief and a rose barbed ans seeded proper in base
The arms were officially granted on February 19, 1927.
The arms combine the crossed keys of St. Peter with the rose of Lancashire, where the diocese is situated.
This page is part of the Ecclesiastical heraldry portal
Other Christian churches
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Image from Wikipedia, McCarthy: Armoria Sedium.