Diocese of Gloucester and Bristol (1836-1897)
DIOCESE OF GLOUCESTER AND BRISTOL
Established : October 6, 1836
Disestablished and divided into the Diocese of Gloucester and the Diocese of Bristol July 7, 1897.
A combination of the Arms of the Two Dioceses keys for Gloucester and Coronets for Bristol.
This page is part of the Ecclesiastical heraldry portal
Other Christian churches
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Image from J. Siebmacher’s Grosses Wappenbuch Bd 8, Die Wappen der Bistümer und Klöster.