Diocese of Northwest Texas
|Heraldry of the World|
|Ecclesiastical heraldry portal|
DIOCESE OF NORTHWEST TEXAS
Denomination : Anglican
Quarterly argent and azure, a cross throughout quarterly gules and argent, between in chief two mullets gules and argent.
The Stars symbolises Texas and the Cross Christianity. Created in 1910 as the missionary District of North Texas, later becoming the Diocese of Northwest Texas. The See City is Lubbock.
Literature : Eckford De Kay: Heraldry in the Episcopal Church; Michael Francis McCarthy: Armoria Sedium.