Diocese of Wakefield
DIOCESE OF WAKEFIELD
Or, a fteur-de-lis azure; on a chief of the last three celestial crowns of the field.
The arms were officially granted on June 17, 1905.
The Field is from the Arms of the City of Wakefield in reversed tinctures, the City has a gold Fleur-de-lis on a blue Field. The Crowns on the Chief,
alludes to the dedication of the Cathedral in honour of All Saints.
This page is part of the Ecclesiastical heraldry portal
Other Christian churches
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink