The arms were designed 1939, but never officially granted.
The arms show the roof of a local farmhouse, with the typical cross and large pole, see also Klosterbauerschaft. The two oak branches are a canting symbol (Eiche is oak).
This page is part of the German heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature: Meyer, 1940.