|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
In Blau ein sechsspeichiges goldenes Rad, auf dem ein goldenes Tatzenkreuz steht.
The arms were officially granted on October 13, 1950.
The wheel in the arms is taken from the arms of the Von Nordholz family, who owned the castle and estate of Emmenhausen until 1360, who used a silver wheel in their arms. The cross is taken from the arms of the Holy Cross Abbey in Augsburg, which owned the village from 1609-1803.