The arms of Fellinghausen were granted on May 27, 1939.
The wavy bar shows a horn, the symbol of the Amt Ferndorf, to which the municipality belonged. The bar itself symbolises the Fellingbach, which flows through the village. The willow branch in the upper part symbolise sthe village of Weiden (Weide-willow) and the thorn branch in the base the village of Dornseifen (Dorn-thorn).
This page is part of the German heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature: Meijer, 1940