From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heraldry of the World
Armorial du Monde
French heraldry portal
Civic heraldry of France
Armorial de France


Département : Pas-de-Calais

Armoiries de Floringhem

Official blazon


The village belonged for a long time to the Counts of Saint-Pol, and since 1774 to the Counts of Horne. Through marriage it became a possession of the Princes of Salm, who owned it only a few years until the French Revolution. The arms show the horns of the Counts of Horne and a chief of vair, taken from the arms of the counts of Saint-Pol.

Follow us : Facebook.jpgInstagram.png
(when sharing images on Instagram, use #heraldryoftheworld)

Literature : Bréemersch, P; Léopold, J-Y. and Dhérent, C.: Armorial du Pas-de-Calais (2 volumes). Archives du Pas-de-Calais, 1996, 247 and 198p.