Jump to navigation Jump to search
Country : Belgium
Incorporated into :
The arms were officially granted on October 13, 1819 and again on March 23, 1839.
The arms are based on the arms of the Van Rode family, who owned the estate for a long time. The estate of Gentbrugge belonged, together with Melle, Landscauter and Gontrode the Marquisate of Rode. To distinguish the arms from those of Gontrode, the letters G and B were added.
The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930
Literature: Servais, 1955
This page is part of the Belgium heraldry portal/ Belgische overheidswapens/ Armorial de Belgique
Support the site: