Hütschenhausen

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


HÜTSCHENHAUSEN

State : Rheinland-Pfalz
District (Kreis) : Kaiserslautern
Additions : 1969 Katzenbach, Spesbach
Verbandsgemeinde : Verbandsgemeinde Ramstein-Miesenbach

Wappen von Hütschenhausen/Arms (crest) of Hütschenhausen
Official blazon
German
English No blazon/translation known. Please click here to send your (heraldic !) blazon or translation

Origin/meaning

The old (above left) arms were granted on February 22, 1939, the new arms on June 13, 1973.

The old arms are identical to the old arms of Ramstein, as the village historically belonged to the court of Ramstein. To distinguish the arms, a letter H was added. Previously (see below) the village used the arms of Ramstein.

After the addition of Katzenbach and Spesbach the arms were changed. The lion was part of the arms of all three villages. The cross is taken from the arms of Spesbach, the woodpecker from Hütschenhausen, and the blue bar from both.

Wappen von Hütschenhausen/Arms (crest) of Hütschenhausen



This page is part of the
Germany.jpg
German heraldry portal

Mecklenv1.jpg

German heraldry:

Leverku2.jpg

Selected collector's items from Germany:


Support the site:

Contact us:

Our partners:



© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink

Literature: Debus, 1988