|Heraldry of the World |
Wapens van alle landen
Armorial du Monde
|Belgian heraldry portal|
Armorial de Belgique
D'or à deux bourdons de pélerin d'azur passés en sautoir accompagnés en chef d'une coquille de gueules.
The arms were officially granted on October 15, 1951.
The arms are those of the La Fontaine family, who acquired the village in the end of the 16th century. In 1779 they were promoted to Counts of Harnoncourt. The family thus played an important role in the development of the village.
Literature : Servais, 1955