|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
(de) In geteiltem Schild oben in Blau zwei silberne Lilien nebeneinander, unten in Silber ein blauer Rebzweig mit blauer Traube und zwei blauen Blättern.
The arms were granted on July 25, 1952.
The only known seal of the village dates from the 19th century and shows only a bunch of grapes, symbol for the viticulture in the area. On the seal the upper half of the arms showed two deer antlers, derived from the arms of Württemberg. In the new arms these were replaced by two fleur-de-lis, taken from the arms of Conrad von Achalm, Lord of the Kohlberg Estate in the 13th century.
Literature : Bardua, 1987