The arms were officially adopted on June 9, 1939.
The arms show a wavy point, which symbolises the Linth river from its source until it reaches the village. The three stars represent the three former villages in the municipality, Dorf, Matt and Ennetlinth.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960
This page is part of the Swiss heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature : Tschudi-Schümperlin, 1941