|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were officially granted on November 9, 1951.
The arms show in the lower half an oak branch, symbolising the forests in the area, especially the Neuenburger Urwald. The two tools in the upper half symbolise the wood handicrafts, for which the village is well known.
Literature : Furchert, 2003