Neuhof (bei Fulda)
|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The upper left arms were granted in 1953, but were replaced with the left arms in 1963.The three rings in the upper right corner symbolise the three former municipalities that were joined as Neuhof in 1928.
The miner's tools symbolise the potash mining in the area. The cross is the cross of the State of Fulda, in the old arms in the original, in the new arms in different colours. Historically the area belonged to the State of Fulda.
Postal cancellation 2008
Literature : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.