Neumarkt am Wallersee
|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
|Austrian heraldry portal|
NEUMARKT AM WALLERSEE
State : Salzburg
District : Salzburg-Umgebung
The arms were officially granted on July 27, 1572 and again on August 20, 1927.
The arms show a red bend and a sheep. The meaning is not known.
The arms by Widimsky, 1864
The arms in the Coffee Hag album +/- 1932
Literature : Zaisberger, F. and Pfeiffer, N. : Salzburger Gemeindewappen. Winter Verlag, Salzburg, 1985