The arms were officially adopted on March 22, 1939.
The arms combine elements of the arms of the oldest families in the municipality; the arrow, star and colours are taken from the arms of the Bönig family, whereas the rose is taken from the arms of the Blum family.
This page is part of the Swiss heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature : Tschudi-Schümperlin, 1941