|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
(de) In Rot ein goldener Adlerfang.
The arms were granted on May 16, 1950.
Nusplingen was considered a city from the 14-18th century, but there is only one seal known of the city, unfortunately the image on this seal is no longer visible. As there are thus no historical images, the municipality adopted in 1930 a seal with a shield, of blue and gold, over which a wavy blue bar. These arms were never officially granted. The present arms show am eagle's claw and are taken from the arms of the medieval Lords of Nusplingen.
Literature : Bardua, 1987