|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
(de) In von Grün und Silber geteiltem Schild unten zwei blaue Balken.
The arms were granted on November 8, 1947.
The division of the shield in green and silver is taken from the arms of the Hohenfels Estate, to which the village historically belonged. The blue bars in the base of the shield are taken from the arms of the medieval Lords of Heggelsbach, known from the 12th and 13th century and named after the village of Heggelsbach in the municipality.
Literature : Gönner , 1958;