Rüti (Glarus)

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Canton : Glarus
Incorporated into : 2011 Glarus-Süd

Wappen von Rüti (Glarus)/Arms (crest) of Rüti (Glarus)

Official blazon


The arms were officially adopted on March 31, 1939.

The arms show the locli bridge over the Linth river. When the bridge was built is not known, but the bridge is already mentioned in 1774.

Wappen von/Blason de Rüti (Glarus)

The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960

This page is part of the
Swiss heraldry portal


Swiss heraldry:

  • Total pages in the Swiss section : 13,067
  • Total images in the Swiss section : 3,463

Collector's items

Support the site:

Contact us:

Our partners:

© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink

Literature : Tschudi-Schümperlin, 1941