|Heraldry of the World |
Wapens van alle landen
Armorial du Monde
|Belgian heraldry portal|
Armorial de Belgique
The arms were officially granted on April 29, 1818 and again on July 26, 1926.
The meaning of these arms is not known. The local council used in the late 18th century the complex quartered arms of the local Lords, Louis Joseph de Conink and his wife Jeanne-Colette van Berlaer.
The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930
Literature : Servais, 1955