Steinach am Brenner
|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
|Austrian heraldry portal|
STEINACH AM BRENNER
State : Tirol
District : Innsbruck-Land
The arms were officially granted on July 21, 1936.
The meaning of these arms is not known. The municipality used the combination of stones and arrow since the late 19th century, although often in different colours.
The arms in the Coffee Hag album +/- 1932
Literature : Köfler and Beimrohr, 1995