|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
- (de) In Blau auf grünem Boden ein gemauerter, goldener Ziehbrunnen mit goldenem Eimer.
The arms were granted on March 30, 1966 and confirmed on February 15, 1979.
The arms are canting, showing a well (Brunnen). The well first appeared on the local seal from 1721. In the early 20th century the State Archives proposed to use the well from the seal as arms, but the council never adopted this proposal. Finally in 1966 the arms were officially adopted and granted.
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : John et al., 1990