|Heraldry of the World |
Wapens van alle landen
Armorial du Monde
|Belgian heraldry portal|
Armorial de Belgique
D'argent à trois lionceaux de gueules armés, lampassés et couronnés d'or.
The arms were officially granted on April 18, 1899.
The arms appear in the 17th century on the local seal, and are on the seal supported by St. Mary. These arms are those of the Barony of Lens, to which the village was added in 1563.
The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930
Literature : Servais, 1955