|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
(de) In Rot ein pfahlweis gestelltes goldenes Fass über zwei schräggekreuzten silbernen Eschenzweigen.
The arms were granted on May 4, 1957.
The arms were based on the late 19th century seal of the village, which showed a number of elements, such as a star, barrel, branches and the letters TK. In 1956 these symbols were simplified and redesigned as arms. The colours are those of Baden. The meaning of the different symbols, however, is not known.
Previously, from 1818 to the late 19th century, the village used a seal with a shield divided in green and silver and the letters TK.
Literature : Fütterer, 1960