|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
Rot ein goldener Reichsapfel mit goldenem Kleeblattkreuz.
The orb as a symbol of the village first appears on a seal dating from 1726. Its origin is not known. Ever since the orb has been used on seals, arms and buildings in the village. In 1939 the arms were officially adopted by the municipality and officially granted on March 4, 1963.
Literature : Gönner, 1965