Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms were officially adopted on February 25, 2003, but are much older.
The arms are canting, the name means place of the European bison (Wisent, in old-Polish ząbr).
The arms in the Kawa Hag album +/- 1932
The arms as shown in 1963
Literature : Plenako and Wanag, 1994