Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms were officially adopted in 1953 and refer to the local textile industry (factory and shuttle). The letter Z in the gate is the town's initial.
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:
Click on the image to support the site !
|Support the site:|
Download shop with old heraldic books
Literature : Plewako and Wanag, 1994