|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
Aleksandrow Lodzki was founded in 1822. The town developed from a village Bruzyca in the first half of the 19th century near the city of Lodz. It was named after Czar Alexander the First of Russia.
The arms show a city wall with the letter A, the town's initial.
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Plewako and Wanag, 1994