Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms were officially adopted on August 5, 2012.
The arms are known since the 16th century and show a green tree and a horn. Their meaning is not quite clear, but the city is situated in the area known as the Green Plains.
The oldest seal of Chorzele
The arms in the Kawa Hag album +/- 1932
The arms as shown in 1963
The arms as shown around 1970
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !