|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms of the former city (German name Rudelstadt) show a mine and miner's tools. In 1747 Hans Friedrich Freiherr von Schweinitz built a mine, gave the village Rudelsdorf a new name as well as city rights. He also granted a seal with the above arms and the Prussian eagle as a supporter.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1935
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !