|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms of the former city are based on the oldest seals, which all show a tower or gate with flags. A 15th or 16th century seals shows deer antlers on the flags, which are derived from the arms of the Lords of Dohna, who ruled the town from 1492-1538. Later images show plain flags, or flags with silver circles, as shown below in the images.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1915
The arms as shown in 1963
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !