|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were officially granted on ??-??-1950.
The arms show a chervron taken from the arms of the Counts of Ravensberg, to which most of the area historically belonged. The church symbolises that Isselhorst is the centre of a large parish, to which also several other villages belonged. The base shows the eagle of the Counts of Rietberg, who had several possessions in the municipality.
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Image from Klaus-Michael Schneider