|Heraldry of the World |
|Finnish heraldry portal|
The arms were granted on August 5, 1952.
The arms show two hammers, symbol for the former mining in the area. The lower half shows a division of trefoils, symbolising the agricultural character of the municipality.
The arms on a road sign
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Pirinen, K. Local coats of arms in Finland (Suomen kunnallisvaakunat), Vantaa, 1982, 216 p.