|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms of the town (show a bunch of grapes. The arms are probably devised in the early 19th century and symbolise the former viticulture in the region. The only known seal of the town dates from the early 19th century and shows the arms and the Prussian eagle as a supprter.
The arms in the Wappen-Sammlung (+/- 1910)
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1935
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !