|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on September 30, 1960.
The arms are a combination of the bar of the County Geroldseck and the lion of Mahlberg. The Counts of Geroldseck owned until 1819 six municipalities in the district. Most of the rest of the district belonged to the Estate of Mahlberg, a possession of the Counts of Baden-Baden.
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:
Click on the image to support the site !
|Support the site:|
Download shop with old heraldic books
Literature : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.