|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
- (de) In Blau ein goldener Wellenbalken, begleitet oben von einem goldenen Ring mit rotem Stein, unten von einem vierspeichigen, sechsschaufligen goldenen Mühlrad mit roter Nabe.
The village Dürrmenz-Mühlacker became a city in 1930. The seals of the village, which are known since the 16th century, show already the wavy bar (for the Enz river) and the ring. The ring is taken from the arms of the local noble family Von Dürrmenz, which are known since the 13th century. In the lower part of the seal a crosier was placed, for the Cistercian monastery in Maulbronn. In 1926, when the arms were granted, the crosier was replaced by a canting water mill wheel.
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.