|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms were officially adopted on June 22, 2005.
The unicorn and the dolphin are taken from the arms of Franciszek Ksawery Christiani, Lord of the village from 1829-1869, and the torch from the arms of Józef Brandt, Lord of the village from 1869-1915.
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !